Co-Chair

Lucy Gray's Intro

Hi Everyone - I'm Lucy Gray... I live and work in Chicago, Illinois. I teach middle school computer science at the University of Chicago Laboratory schools and am active in many organization including the Apple Distinguished Educator and the Google Certified Teachers program. My interest in global education issues was rekindled last year by a trip with Apple to Berlin and Prague. We traveled to these cities while working on a global awareness curriculum, and then I spent another week in Florence and Paris with two other ADEs. It was a fabulous trip, and made me realize how travel should be more of a priority in my life. I also realized that now, more than ever, kids need to develop a more comprehensive awareness of the world around them and I'd like to help make that happen. I'm looking forward to collaborating with you all in this space!

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello I am Jenny Whiting and am from New Zealand. I am a primary school librarian assistant for many years. I've participated in the Library2.012 conference and thought I would like to view some of this conference. Would like to participate where I can.

Interesting in Social Networking and to share and gain knowledge in the education sector.
This reply was deleted.