Actionable Innovations Global is a collaborative, dynamic, worldwide professional community of educators who believe that learning at all levels should embody action and innovation.
We welcome teachers, learners, school leaders, educational technologists, and others interested in making teaching and learning more diverse, connected, sustainable, creative, and significant for everyone involved.
Here is how you can make the most of this networking space!
- Submit a proposal for the Global Learning for an Open World (GLOW) virtual conference taking place on November 18-19, 2022.
- Register to attend the upcoming GLOW conference.
- Learn about TakingITGlobal's Dare to Reshape Our World student art contest. Winners will be announced at the GLOW conference.
- View our advisory board and consider volunteering with this group.
- Register for upcoming Actionable Innovations Conversations.
- Subscribe to our community calendar of upcoming events, holidays, and celebrations. If you have an event to share, submit it here, and we'll add it to our main calendar.
- Post opportunities of interest to our global community in our discussion forums.
Find project partners and network with others using our searchable member directory.
- Watch conference keynote sessions from our previous GlobalEdCon conferences.
Follow us on Twitter, find global educators and organizations on our Twitter list, and "like" us on Facebook. Use the hashtags #GLOWedu and #globaled22 to share your work and ideas.