GLOW Conference Update
The Call for Proposals Ends November 1
We connect and empower education-focused professionals worldwide through professional learning and networking opportunities.
- Interested in travel programs for teachers? Sign up for our free webinar this Wednesday and learn more about GEEO as well as the recent adventures of friends in Bhutan.
- The GLOW Call for Proposals ends November 1, 2023. Submit your proposal NOW to secure your ideal presentation time. The schedule is beginning to fill and will be posted on our site on October 1.
- Would you be interested in getting more involved with GLOW?
-Register today for a volunteer ticket. (free; limited quantity)
-Sign up to serve on our advisory board.
-Organizations can be media partners by registering for a media partner ticket. (free)
-Share this flyer with friends and colleagues.
- We are thrilled by the additions to our keynote lineup!
- Harvard’s Veronica Boix Mansilla will open GLOW on November 13th.
- Karena Menzie-Ballantyne of CQUniversity and assorted global citizenship experts will be featured in a panel discussion on November 13th (in US time zones).
- Marilyn Turkovich of the Charter for Compassion is organizing our closing panel for November 14th. One panelist will be Scarlett Lewis of the Jesse Lewis Choose Love Movement.
We're delighted to share that Veronica Boix Mansilla from Harvard University’s Project Zero will join us as the opening keynote on Monday, November 13th, at noon CDT. Veronica's significant contributions to global education make her a treasured voice, and we're truly fortunate to have her insights as part of our conference. Join us for what promises to be an enlightening session!
Karena Menzie-Ballantyne of Australia’s CQUniversity will also join GLOW, leading a panel on global citizenship scheduled for November 13th in the US/November 14th in Australia. We are very excited about this discussion!