Actionable Innovations Community Notes: Think Summer!
We connect and empower education-focused professionals worldwide through professional learning and networking opportunities.
Travel with Us
This 7 Days/ 6 Nights trip will occur from July 7 through July 13, 2024.
Up to 16 educators, retired educators, and travel companions can participate.
There is currently a sale on the travel price through December 14th.
Actionable Innovations Global co-founder Lucy Gray will also organize optional digital media workshops along with this trip’s itinerary.
If you would like more information about GEEO, watch the GLOW keynote below featuring Executive Director Jesse Weisz.
Did You Catch Our Latest Webinar on AI and Assessment?
- AI can make a greater human impact than ever thought possible through personalization.
- Leveraging AI can help teachers build their ability to give better feedback and resources to their students.
- Teachers need to understand AI and develop prompt creation skills.
- AI can help level up grading skills beyond what almost anybody does today.
- AI's ability to consistently grade essays accurately raises questions about the need for human grading.
- Using AI to personalize lesson plans and accommodations for students could save teachers significant time and prevent burnout.
- AI-powered assessment tools can help teachers develop a mindset to create personalized and thoughtful ways to assess student work.
- Using AI to create tailored coaching plans for students could revolutionize the education system.
- Reach out to Davis Jones if you would like a demo.
Example prompt: https://eazl.link/expository
Eazl app: https://app.eazl.ai
Eazl prompt library: https://eazl.ai/prompts
Items of note from other organizations we’ve noticed recently. Post happenings in our LinkedIn group if you would like us to re-post.
- Global Ties Forum: Global Views on International Engagement and Community Inclusion - December 7 at 11:00 AM Central - Register here.
- Fulbright-Hays Seminars Abroad applications are now being accepted through January 4th, 2024. This competition is open to elementary, secondary, and postsecondary faculty and administrators who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents. Apply here.
- The application process is open for the NEA Foundation’s Global Learning Fellowship. U.S.-based teachers at NEA schools are invited to apply by April 1, 2024.
- Climate change education information from UNESCO, including activities happening at COP28, is located here.
- Check out the MY HERO Project’s December newsletter listing all of their recent film awardees.
- This project was featured at #GLOWedu: How We’re Boosting Competency-Based Education and Global Collaboration Across Tanzania.
- Congratulations to #GLOWedu presenter Stephanie King for being named to this year’s class of Pulitzer Center K-12 Education Fellows.
Actionable Innovations Global is an international education community focused on building and cultivating an online ecosystem where innovation thrives. We offer many opportunities for educators and organizations to engage. These include webinars, virtual conferences, and face-to-face meetups.
Please share this information with potentially interested friends and colleagues. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.