Howdy!

My name is Miguel Guhlin, and I'm excited about the possibilities of conversations resulting from lots of folks being in the same virtual space...I currently serve as a Director of Instructional Technology for large, urban district in San Antonio, Tx, USA, but I'm thinking that the best place to be is a classroom where Read/Write web, disruptive technologies can be used...in other words, the Global Classroom. These classrooms seem difficult to find. There are many challenges that deny students, teachers, and administrators access to the power that enables people to "publish at will" without censors. I hope that The Global Education Collaborative will enable me to advocate on behalf of Read/Write Web, serve as part of a support network for other educators, facilitate collaborations between students "around the corner" from mine, no matter where they actually live in the world. If you're interested in global collaborations, I hope we'll have a chance to chat some more. Take care, Miguel Guhlin Around the Corner-MGuhlin.net http://mguhlin.net

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –