Co-Chair
Anyone here going to the National Educational Computing Conference in June? I'll be there, and I noticed that a wiki has been set up for birds-of-a-feather sessions. If you are not familiar with these groups, people often gather for networking purposes according to their areas of interest. I noticed that one group is focused on global projects and I am going to try and attend that session. Maybe those of us going will actually meet face-to-fact!

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hey Lucy,
    I'll be there! I'm doing a Model Lesson Demonstration on Tuesday at 3:30 on teaching Of Mice and Men using iPhoto and ComicLife.

There's also a possibility that I might also be doing a booth demo of GoogleLitTrips for Google if Cristin works me into their schedule.
  • Co-Chair
    Okay, I KNOW more of you are going to this conference... speak up and publicize any sessions that you are conducting!

I am doing a half-day workshop on Monday morning, a podcasting panel on Tuesday (I think), and another panel on Wednesday on the need for global education initiatives in teacher education. I also plan on attending EduBloggerCon on Saturday!
This reply was deleted.