A wish for the New Year

Hello Everyone! My name is Sue Palmer and I am new to this site. I am a high school social studies teacher from the US who uses podcasting and web 2.o in my classes. I recently launched a learning community site at www.masterymaze.com. I am excited about joining this Ning as I am interested in sharing my work and that of my collaborators. My students are also interested in learning more about the world through collaboration! Education is key to our future, and we can make a difference if we share and work together. I wanted to offer this link to my home page which includes a great YouTube video which says it all for me as we end a year and begin another. Happy New Year! Sue Palmer aka The Maze

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Sue,

Thanks for the YouTube Video. I have to translate it in french ;-) for my pupils ! On our network, we realize a special report about past year 2007 (in french, but some links will send you on sites in english)
    Have a nice day !
    • Dear Vincent,

Thanks! I have registered for the site and look forward to exploring! This video has been very popular for good reason. I am a big fan of the book, The Tipping Point, which talks about the power of the few. I really believe that, as individuals, we can all help.

Enjoy your weekend as well!

Sue
This reply was deleted.