Collaborative Projects

Hello I represent a senior secondary school in the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India that aims at providing its students and staff an opportunity to enrich their international understanding. We continuously motivate our students to connect with the schools abroad and work on collaborative projects for better understanding of the real world. We have about 160 students (13-15 age group), who have interest in various collaborative projects. Our school year is from April '08 to March '09 with one and a half month summer vacation in between from 10 May to 30 June. We are looking forward to collaborate with various schools around the world and to be the part of collaborative projects in culture & tradition, sports, science etc. In this session we have finished following projects with other countries: 1) Flag-"The Identity of Nation" 2) Schooling system 3) Festivals and Food 4) Discrimination 5) Development in Textile Industry 6) Global Warming 7) Alternative Sources of Energy I would like to know if you are interested in working on any of these projects or want to suggest some new project.We can begin the project in April 'O8 as then students would be having whole year to work on the project. If you are interested please send your school profile and also tell in which project you are interested. To know more about our school please visit our website www.rdpschool.com. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks Shilpa Khanna Projects Coordinator Rukmini Devi Public School shilpa_khanna@epals.com

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Shilpa-
    I am new to the global education network and found out about it through a technology conference. I teach 100 freshman world history students who are around 14-15 years old. I would love to collaborate with you about your discrimination unit b/c my 4th quarter (april-may) is based upon the topic of Justice. I teach units to my students on apartheid, genocide and the conflict in the Middle East. The goal is for the students to understand what the term Justice means and how it can be applied in different situations. this seems like it would go well with your topic of discrimination. Perhaps we could get students to interact with each other and create some dialogue about these two topics. Let me know your thoughts.
    Becky Cibulka
    rcibulka@dupage88.net
    Addison Trail High School
    Addison, IL
    • Hello Becky

I would certainly like to work on this project.Please tell your school name and country.Send me the list of students along with their email ids and gender.I will pair them up and send you the list.You can make your students mail accounts at epals.com as it provides the facility of creating monitored accounts.

Also send your school profile.Hope to hear from you soon.

Warm Regards,

Shilpa Khanna
      Projects Coordinator
      Rukmini Devi Public School
      shilpa_khanna@epals.com
      shilpa.rdps@gmail.com
This reply was deleted.