I am looking for classes to join me on one of the two ning networks that I created.The first one is for 11 to 13 year olds. At the moment it is Holland, Israel and Kenya working but there is always room for one more. For my Dutch students it is a great way to interact with pupils around the world, they love it and are practising English at the same time. I also have a network for 13 to 16 year olds. We are collaborating with a class in Israel on a poetry project and would love to have some more people join us. You could also join in without taking part in the poetry project. please let me know if you are interested. Mypupils really enjoy interacting with others of their own age. I have added a file with an outline of what we are working on as a poetry project AnnemiekeKes

Outline poetry treasure hunt.doc

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi,

I teach grade 6 & 7 in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. The students are 11-13 yers old.
    http://www.classblogmeister.com/blog.php?blogger_id=73127
    What are you working on with the ning?

Kimberly Brown
  • I have three classes of 11 and 12 year olds, and we'd love to participate.... however, for the next two weeks, we are involved in getting ready for our state tests :( so... maybe in the future?!
This reply was deleted.