Co-Chair
Join in a fun and collaborative project, A Day in Our Neighborhood, sponsored by the Collaboratory Project at Northwestern University! I used to use the Collaboratory a great deal in my classroom, and I particularly like their group themed projects. Visit the aforementioned link or read on for more information. Lucy Gray ------- On May 23, 2007, students take The Day in Our Neighborhood Survey, an online Survey to learn more about the other students who are participating in the A Day in Our Neighborhood Project and their schools and communities. Students take photographs and record audio (optional) of the locations in their school and community. They will then share these with other participants, along with descriptions of what their photographs and/or recorded audio clips feature in The Day in Our Neighborhood Nexus Community. The student work in this project will be accessible through The Day in Our Neighborhood Interactive Map, an online interactive map that will mark the different areas where the data, photographs, audio clips and captions were collected for this project. We look forward to having you join us for The Day in Our Neighborhood Sponsored Project featured during the May. To register, please message bthurber in the Collaboratory or send email to b-thurber@northwestern.edu with your name, Collaboratory login, and grade level. For more information please visit the website at http://collaboratory.nunet.net/sponsoredprojects/DayInNeighborhood07/ Thank you, Bonnie Thurber Collaboratory Project Staff

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you Lucy - this is quick and cute. I signed up today.
This reply was deleted.