Co-Chair
Hi All - NECC 2008 is fast approaching and I know a few of us will be in San Antonio for this event. We've started a group within the ning where hopefully we'll be interacting more in the next few weeks.I wanted to call attention to a few things that might be of interest to the GEC membership at large, so I'm posting in the regular forum. 1. First, you can join the NECC ning and follow the conference even if you aren't available to be there in person: http://www.necc2008.org/. 2. I'm uploading an OPML file of containing feeds from people who will be blogging from NECC and/or using Twitter. Download this file and import it into a newsreader (Bloglines, Google Reader, NetNewsWire etc.) and you can see all the action in one place. 3. I'm uploading a calendar file of sessions that interested me personally. I selected these in the conference planner and exported it into calendar format. I then imported this into iCal; it also works with Google Calendar. I'm not going to all these sessions; I use it as a way to bookmark stuff I'm interested in. 4. Another file is a PDF version of the aforementioned calendar. 5. If you are going to NECC, is anyone interested in having breakfast on Sunday AM or Wednesday AM? I'm going to write a lengthier NECC survival guide post for the Infinite Thinking Machine soon, but I thought I'd share this stuff. Thanks, Lucy Gray

bloggersandtwitsv2.opml

Lucy's NECC 2008 Planner.ics

printversionlucy.pdf

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –