International Voicethread Project!

Hi. I am teaching a course called learning.21st. I am looking to match up my Minnesota classroom with another classroom somewhere in the world. My students have been blogging on various topics and I am interested in working with another classroom on a combined assignment or two. I want to start a voicethread assignment in the next two weeks and have students comment on our work or do something more collaborative on a theme or topic. We are doing various web 2.0 topics related to internet safety, collaborative documents, and other random topics. My students are 16 years old. Thanks! Benjamin Friesen

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Benjamin

I am from Australia and we do Project based learning in Year 9 15/16years. We have just started a project on the Church in the Middle Ages for my subject but our students do have special projects. Gavin Hays Susana Edmonds Brown and Karyn West are awesome teachers I will talk to them tomorrow. We have just had federal agents talk to our staff about internet safety and our school will be used in the Think You Know Australian version. I have used voice thread but our students have not they are keen bloggers and have used Ning for a few projects.

Interested!!!!
    • Bruce,

I am in the final two weeks of my learning.21st class where I have time to play with these ideas. I would love to do something with VT during the last week of October but religion in the Middle Ages would a stretch. Something science or geography related would be great. Because of time it might be as simple as commenting on each others VT if there was a mutually agreed topic or theme.

Let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks!
This reply was deleted.