The new kid on the block ;-)

Hi, I just found this forum through the NECC birds-of-a-feather wiki. What a cool forum!! I'm managing a nonprofit project, eSpindle Learning, that created the most comprehensive and easiest online vocabulary tutoring program - our goal is to help people from all walks of life to spin a rich vocabulary. We are about to launch the first annual International Word Cup, a free language competition for all ages and entirely online. Starting time is August '07, and finals will take place in November, during International Education Week. Yes, this is not something for your students only, it is for all ages, students and adults (with champions determined in four age categories, plus an English learner category). It should be a lot of fun - like a vocabulary bee, only smarter ;-) We are planning to launch free practice quizzes in June, but first need to migrate to stronger servers... if you're interested, please stop by www.eSpindle.org and sign up, so you'll get email updates. The Word Cup will have it's own forum, the Word Cup Cafe, which may be a good platform for literacy based projects in this community. Looking forward to meeting some of you in Atlanta -!

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –