Torsten Otto's introduction

Howdy all, I'm writing from Hamburg, Germany, where I live with my family and teach Computer Science or Informatics, Math and Chemistry in grades 5-13. I'm excited to see how quickly we've compiled people from a number of continents and I hope we'll manage to get them all together. More importantly I'm hoping for a variety of cultures to become represented. I'm looking forward to collaboration between classes. If you're looking for a team partner in Germany, please contact me. Regards, Torsten

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Co-Chair
    Hey Torsten -

What does your curriculum look like? Are you doing any programming with your fifth and sixth graders? I teach those grades, too, and it would be fun to put a collaborative project together!

We do logo programming using Microworlds, a lot of multimedia oriented projects, and we have a millenial terms wiki going in my sixth grade class. I'll send you an invite to it if you'd like to take a look around.

Also, German is one of the languages offered at my school, and my daughter will take it starting next year in third grade. We have an exchange program, too, with a school in Stuttgart!

Lucy
This reply was deleted.