I'm currently preparing a couple of global projects for my students and our link schools in the UK and USA. If any other schools wish to join in, you would be very welcome. Our 12-13 year olds will be making posters to promote the international day of peace (21st Sept) and sharing their opinions on a blog post. See resources. Our 13-14 year olds will be creating and analysing a survey comparing the lives of young people in different countries. You can have a look at the survey we did last year, some blog posts with students' comments and the lesson plans. If you'd like to find out more, email me via Ning.

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Valarie,

Please don't take the wrong way - just meant to promote global awareness. We need to be really careful on these sites not to be 'country centric' as far as possible. If you could edit the title of this thread to be 'Global Projects for September 07' then it would be easy for all of us to know when you intend the project to be. Your Autumn is our spring. September is September.
    • Hi Westley
      That is such a good point! I'm still getting used to living in a virtual world where the sun shines 24 hours a day.
      I've changed the title of the discussion.
      ps you can call me Valarie whenever you want!!
      Alex
    • Co-Chair
      It's Alex's thread, Westley, not Val's!
  • We will join you! It is on my calendar!!!
This reply was deleted.