Introducing Myself.

Hi, and Peace to every member of this network. I am a kind of a Green-Progressive-SDA-Humane-Christian. Originally from Cuba, and working as a high school teacher in Miami, Florida. I am currently the founder of the Humane Education Club Initiative with the objective to bring the causes of Humane Education to every school in the country. If there's anybody interested, please visit THE HUMANE EDUCATION NETWOK at Ning I believe our world is in need of an army of compassionate and caring people, willing to review the humane nature of the human kind. An army of people who live in a simple and sustainable way, that concentrates all efforts and resources, to find and implement solutions that will ultimately restore our natural environment, and coexists in peace and harmony with other species and every member of the human family. I consider myself a soldier in that army, and as an educator, I believe my mission is to recruit my students to be my fellow soldiers, and through the principles of Humane Education, provide them with the necessary tools so that they can contribute to the building of a new sustainable, peaceful, humane and better world for ALL.

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –