¡Hola!

¡Hola a todos! My name is Lisa Stevens and I teach kids aged 3 -11, mainly but not exclusively Spanish. I teach at two schools - one (Mere Green)for an afternoon each week teaching yr1 and 2 (aged 5-7) Spanish, and at my other school (Whitehouse Common), I have each class for half a day for 3 half terms a year whilst their teacher has planning and preparation time. From September, the staff in Foundation and Key Stage 1 at WCPS (that's aged 3-7) will be teaching their own Spanish lessons so part of my job as PLL (primary language learning) coordinator is to help them! I'm also eTwinning coordinator at WCPS , and last year we conducted a whole school project with a school in Spain about festivals and celebrations in the two countries. This year, I'd like to find another Spanish speaking project, but also expand our sights further to make links across the globe. Doesn't have to be a long term plan - could be lots of little ones! I've got some ideas, but am always open to the ideas of others! Looking forward to hearing from you! Lisa xx

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –