Just Getting Started

Hi! I'm just beginning to engage on this site and am very interested in collaborating with other "likeminded" educators who appreciate the value of students making connections across the globe. My school is working on a project called "World VIllage" which I believe has great potential. Our technology coordinator, Alecia Berman-Dry has created this project and I am so excited to partiicpate. Check out our wiki at http://worldvillage.wikispaces.com/.

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hi Mrs Archer,
    how old are the students participating in this? I am very impressed just looking through your wiki.
  • Hi Mrs. Archer,

I am the second grade teacher who Kim contacted to work with your class. I, too am just trying this out. I looked on your entries and saw the WALL OF WORDS website. I am eager to use it on our class SmartBoard on Monday.

Susan Souza
    • Hi! Let me know when you want to get started. (BTW - more cool websties to teach literacy at www.allisonarcher.com).
  • Co-Chair
    This looks fabulous! When I get more settled into my new position, I'm going to take a deeper look at this. Are you looking for more participation from other schools?
This reply was deleted.