Co-Chair
Jeff Johnson passed this on to me today, and it sounds like a great conference. Maybe I can get myself up north to Wisconsin for this! ------- *** UNIQUE GLOBAL EDUCATION CONFERENCES *** *** Professional Development Opportunity *** * Please forward to all of YOUR "globally-minded" colleagues * Annual Global Educators & Friends of International Education Conferences Travel the World--In a Weekend! When: October 13-14, 2007 Plaza Hotel and Suites, Eau Claire, WI AVAILABLE: One Semester Graduate Cont. Educ. Credit: $150 If you have not registered for the Global Educators & Friends of International Education Conferences, NOW is the time to do so! ** Saturday morning hear from Gerhard Fischer, DPI International Education Consultant, participate in two educational sessions: a "Global Quilt Project" & the "Immigrant Experience as a Teacher Resource", and enjoy a buffet lunch & stimulating speaker. ** On Saturday afternoon & Sunday morning meet and share ideas with K-12 teachers who have participated in the Global Educators Program, hear from our invited international guests, and learn about the cultures and educational systems of the many countries & schools that will be represented. Interact with international educators from Thailand, Tanzania, Kenya, Ghana and other guest speakers. ** Saturday evening will feature a Global Market Place & Exhibit of Students' Immigrant Interviews Project, an Ecuadorian Buffet Dinner and a wonderful performance & discussion by the Mixed Blood Theatre. This is a UNIQUE opportunity to EXPLORE the ways in which an international teaching experience could transform YOU, your STUDENTS and your CURRICULUM. And...Enjoy a Vicarious Journey Around the World! GUARANTEED to be a high energy, thought-provoking weekend! For full schedule & registration forms, visit www.global-links.org/ or contact Carol LeBreck (Global Educators Conference) or Judy Freund (Friends of International Education Conference) . ********* (end) ********* Carol LeBreck, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus GLOBAL LINKS, International Education Consultant Director, GLOBAL EDUCATORS PROGRAM 1455 Evergreen Drive River Falls, WI 54022 USA

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Co-Chair
    Thanks, Susan! This is a great resource. It sounds like an amazing conference. How many people are attending?
  • Hi All, Right now I am in Shanghai at the Learning 2.0 technology education conference. The website for the conference has a lot of interesting information and contacts.
    It is: http://learning2cn.ning.com/
    Susan
This reply was deleted.