Co-Chair

Flashmeeting Replay!

Here is the replay of our meeting tonight! It went tremendously well, and I'm glad I was able to hook up people from all corners of the world! Thanks to Sharon, Westley, Kyle, Diane, Lisa, Joan, Kim, Karin, Robin, Jeremy and Carolyn who attended at various points during the two hour session. Let's do it again next month!!!

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Sorry, I missed the live meeting. Thank you for the replay. Love to hear what is happening beyond our shores.
  • Hi Lucy - could we go for a FlashMeeting on Saturday 20th October at around 5pm Eastern which should be 10pm UK - 9am NZ ??

Paul
  • A Flashmeeting in October would be good ( 13-14th Oct - not good personally - at an IT Conference on the Isle of Wight). Go for it :)
  • Lucy - If you want to arrange an October FM and I will let people know either to look here or send them out the meeting information that would be great - it will be good to widen the discusion :) I have also met (virtually) Kim Cofino and Sharon Peters - so it will be like one big happy family :) We will speak soon - glad that you had a cgood experience with FlashMeeting btw

Paul
  • Hi Lucy I just caught up with your FlashMeeting - excellent - I have been running a transglobal educators FlashMeeting for the past 2 months - Kristin Hokanson and Lisa Durff have been involved from the US plus people from here in the UK, New Zealand and Australia..... it would be great to get together as we are discussin the same issues .... do let me know when you are planning to use FM again and if you are willing we will come and join in the conversation :)
    • Co-Chair
      Hi Paul -

There's no need to reinvent the wheel... I didn't know we had dueling Flashmeetings on the same day. :) I'd be happy to join you any time or I can schedule something for October. I know Kristin and I've run across Lisa in many online places it seems, but we've never met!

GMTA!

Lucy
This reply was deleted.