Your Name and Title: Akevy Greenblatt

School or Organization Name:

Co-Presenter Name(s):

Area of the World from Which You Will Present: Baltimore MD USA

Language in Which You Will Present: English

Target Audience(s): Teachers 

Short Session Description (one line): having a more inclusive classroom helps the special Ed student as well as the mainstream student. 

Full Session Description (as long as you would like): Today we talk about differiention and meeting the needs of all of our studetns and yet many students asre still labeled. If we would create classroom environments that are more inclusive, not only would teachers "forced" to differentiate more but I believe from both the social and emotional perspectives all students in the class will gain and grow 

Websites / URLs Associated with Your Session:

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Co-Chair

Hi Akevy -

Your proposal needs to fit the mission of the conference: http://www.globaleducationconference.com/notes/The_GEC_Mission_Stat.... Please edit and re-submit. 

Lucy Gray

Conference Co-Chair 

• Co-Chair

If you would like to me to review your proposal again, please make revisions by November 17th 9 PM Central  (GMT-6). Then, email me at lucy@lucygrayconsulting.com to let me know your proposal is ready for another look.

• I appreciate the offer and I have been busy and didnt get a chance to make the changes. To be honest while I beleive in the need for global citizenship and we need to use technology to go beyond our classroom. This can help us with meeting the needs of more of our studetns. I am not sure given my background to date in private Jewish day school I have a presentation that fits the mission of this particular conference. 

Again I thank you for reaching out 

Akevy 

This reply was deleted.