Co-Presenter Name(s): Micah Fierstein, Professor

University of West Virginia

Kimberli Holmquist, Alaska Pacific University

Area of the World from Which You Will Present:

North America

Language in Which You Will Present:

English

Target Audience(s): Students and teachers doing research

Short Session Description (one line):  Need help organizing your research paper? Want to be able to work more efficiently with collecting data? This workshop will provide numerous tools and "Best Practices" for assisting you with the research process....you may even decide that that PhD might be worthy after all! Even PhD's should always be looking for ways to work smarter...not harder!   

Full Session Description (as long as you would like):

Websites / URLs Associated with Your Session:

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Co-Chair

The deadline for submitting your revisions to this proposal is November 7, 2011 at 5 PM CST or 23:00 UTC.  Email Lucy Gray at elemenous@gmail.com if you make changes and need your proposal reviewed again.

We will not accept revisions after this time. If you choose not to revise, we appreciate your ideas and we hope you'll consider applying next year. 

• Hi Lucy,
      I think it would be best to WITHDRAW this presentation. Thanks for considering this request.
      GAP
  • Co-Chair
    Thanks for your submission to present at the 2011 Global Education Conference. Your proposal looks promising, but could benefit from some additional language that ties your work to the conference theme of global collaboration. Your proposed session may imply global collaborations and connections, but we need to see more explanation of how your work ties into our mission.  The conference seeks to present ideas, examples and initiatives related to connecting educators and classrooms around the world with an emphasis on promoting global awareness and instilling global competency in students. This is not a general education conference nor a technology conference. Please review your submission and adjust accordingly, so that participants clearly understand how your work fits into the mission of the conference.
    • Thanks Lucy for your prompt feedback! I'll focus on the Global  VPBL presentation as it is more topical for this venue. 
      I hope you can and will attend! Keep up the good work!
      GAP
This reply was deleted.