Your Name and Title: Paul Loranger

School or Organization Name: Independent Educational Consultant

Co-Presenter Name(s):

Area of the World from Which You Will Present: Edmonton, Canada

Language in Which You Will Present: English

Target Audience(s): educators

Short Session Description (one line): Seeing the world from a child's perspective

Full Session Description (as long as you would like): 

The session starts with the child in grade one wishing to solve all the problems of the world in present context using a basic diagram of creative problem solving through inquiry, discussion, group activity and self-evaluation of one’s part in resolving it.  A second diagram emerges around grade four when the past is also considered as we need to explain how problems have been solved differently based on past resources. A third speculative system diagram emerges around grade seven when one narrows the problems to one’s future. Giving the broad global village in which we now live and our past and those of others within it, what future problems will we face and how can we improve the global system? Lastly, comes the senior and post-secondary grades requiring a dynamic diagram to find solutions as we include the human element and the drama that needs to unfold to arrive at amicable solutions as we all see ourselves living together on this planet as we all aspire for a “Heaven on earth” objective.

Websites / URLs Associated with Your Session: www.teacherzones.com

Developing creative problem solving within a global context.pptx

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Co-Chair

If you would like your proposal to be re-considered for the 2015 Global Education Conference, you have until November 8th to make any edits. Once you’ve made your edits, let me know at lucy@lucygrayconsulting.com and I will review this again.

Just a reminder…. this event is not a general education conference nor focused exclusively on technology. Please make sure your proposal ties to our mission: http://www.globaleducationconference.com/notes/The_GEC_Mission_Stat....

Thanks,

Lucy Gray
    GEC Conference Co-Chair

• where is my original proposal?

• Co-Chair

Paul -

Your proposal is right here on this page. You should have a link to this page if you're getting an email with this comment notification. Use the OPTIONS button in the upper right hand corner of this page to edit your proposal. 

Other ways to find your proposal:

1) Go to MY PAGE in the main yellow navigation at the top of the front page.

2) Use one of our search boxes on the website to search for your name or the title of the presentation.

3) Go to the presenter's menu in the main yellow navigation and select submitted proposals. Browse through the submissions.

• I have as requested, sent you an update and revision . My option dot is at the right but at the bottom of my screen.

Paul

• Co-Chair

This proposal needs to include language that ties directly to our mission: Our Mission. I also would recommend proofreading for clarity. 

This reply was deleted.