Co-Chair

So as we come to the end of another week of global goodness, what are you thinking? What are some of themes that have emerged this week for you? What are your next steps post-conference?

Address a question or two, or feel free to address a different topic in the comments below!

Thanks,

Lucy Gray

Conference Co-Chair

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Thank you for your wonderful work and nice photos.I have learned a lot from your program.

Yours,

Julius Afrifa-Yamoah

•   I really admired your  job, how  you worked  restlessly, how you ruled and maintained the balance for 5 days. It was a real "school" for teachers, I have joined a few of their projects, and keep in a close touch with them. I benefited it very much, and I wish you much success in helping teachers to improve their professional development.

Thanks again.

Ruhiyye Mahmudova 

Azerbaijan

• It was really fantastic getting to connect and share ideas with educators from around the world. I am looking forward to watching the videos of the presentations I did not get to see. 

• We would like to thank the conference organizers and the wonderful volunteers for producing this incredible event. We were very pleased to offer our workshop "Prelude To Collaboration: A Global Learning Game" this past Thursday. Although tiny, our audience was quite special. Some meaningful connections were made, which are already being followed up on. We certainly experienced the power of virtual collaboration.  From the look of it, our experience was amplified many times over for thousands of individuals in education the world. This event affirmed our own work is on the right track. We are heartened by the overall trends. Thank you again. Kudos! - Howard B. Esbin, Heliotrope & Josh Hoover, Saywire

• That was a very interesting & fantastic experience for me. Perfect activities for Global Collaboration!!! I met people from all over the world, & will stay in touch with some of them. It was like face to face experience. Thanks to all who made this conference successful & a big congratulations !!!

• Todo fantástico. Todas las conferencias que mi trabajo me ha permitido ver han sido estupendas. También ha sido un placer colaborar con mi ponencia en este evento. 

Enhorabuena a todos lo organizadores, los moderadores y los presentadores de las ponencias. La GEC ha cubierto todas mis expectativas.

• I enjoyed  everything before,during and after the conference. Unluckily as I have classes all day long as well as courses I have been unable to see the number of presentations I would have liked to enjoy. Of course, I will see the recordings .Excellent event with so many aspects to be considered::integration,diversity, show of talents, solidarity, respect and much more. Thanks to  the founders, organizers,volunteers ,trainers,moderators, presenters and other members.Regards from La Pampa,Argentina..

This reply was deleted.