Co-Chair

GlobalEdCon News - May 2015

Dear GEC Members:

We're a month away from a face-to-face meet up at the International Society for Technology in Education Conference (ISTE). This conference is taking place in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and ISTE has generously given us this time and space for networking purposes. If you are going to be in Philly on June 28th, consider registering soon for this free event as we have a limited number of seats available. Steve and I are excited to meet new friends and reunite with old friends, plus we'll be announcing plans for the coming year. Thanks to VIF International Education for helping to make this day happen!

If you will be in attendance at Global Education Day at the ISTE conference, introduce yourself share insights from past events or desired outcomes for this event. We are modeling a cool tool called Flipgrid in which people leave video responses.... here's the link to a grid for GED:  http://flipgrid.com/#34946655

Next, your help is needed with a special project!  I will be conducting a set of presentations in June at Kentucky Country Day School's Technology for Teaching and Learning conference and the University School of Milwaukee's Summer Spark conference. Again, I'm using Flipgrid as it's great for asynchronous communication in classrooms, and would love to have interested educators share global projects in Flipgrid and in a Padlet. Details and links are in this discussion post.

Finally, we have a few other announcements and posts from others in our discussion forum that may be of interest to you:

If you have a project request, an event, or a recommended resource related to our mission, please post in our discussion forum or in our events.  I'll send out posts over social media and through this newsletter from time to time. 

http://www.litcharts.com/

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

This reply was deleted.