Co-Chair

January/February News 2013

Dear Global Education Conference Community Members: 

We hope that all is well with you in the new year! 

My conference co-chair, Steve Hargadon,  and I are both busy with various projects and travel these days, thanks to the current conference season. I'll be at Chicago Public School's Tech Talk tomorrow, the Association of French Schools in North America conference in Charleston, SC on February 4, METC in St. Charles, MO on February 11 and 12, Illinois Computing Educators conference on March 1, and the CoSN annual conference in San Diego, CA on March 11. If you're at any of these events, please be sure to say hello. This is also an ideal time to post projects and announcements i as I'll be talking a great deal about this community and you may get more eyeballs on your posts. :)

Below are a few items worthy of your attention this month:

Recent Discussion Forum Posts

2013 Conference News

We are to start gearing up for the 2013 conference soon! 

Don't Miss....

Documentarian Carol Black, a GEC 2011 keynote, will be joining Steve Hargadon on his Future of Education interview series. Make sure to attend this webinar, and you can screen Carol's film, Schooling the World, for a limited time. Details are available here: http://www.stevehargadon.com/2013/01/live-tuesday-feb-5-carol-black-on.html.

Thanks for your continue interest and efforts in this global community,

Lucy Gray

lucy@lucygrayconsulting.com

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –