Quick Reminders for the Actionable Innovations Global Community!
Actionable Innovations Global is a professional learning community of people interested in educational innovation around the globe. This week, we have a special webinar with design expert Rinat Aruh. Rinat is the co-founder and former CEO of Aruliden, an award-winning agency specializing in product design, branding, and creative strategy from zero to launch. Working with Fortune 100 (Google, Verizon, LG) and startups alike (Glossier, Whoop, MoMA), Aruliden works with the world’s greatest visionaries to reimagine industries and create businesses that matter. Don Buckley will be interviewing Rinat about design, business, and education. Register here to attend (free).
Here’s our Global Learning for an Open World conference update! We have over 500 registrants and over 60 sessions scheduled to date. Countries represented thus far by registered attendees and presenters include Albania, Argentina, Australia, Azerbaijan, the Bahamas, Bangladesh, Belarus, Brazil, Canada, Costa Rica, Chile, China, Colombia, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, France, Gambia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Jordan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Lithuania, Mexico, Moldova, Nepal, the Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, North Macedonia, Pakistan, the Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Rwanda, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Vietnam, and Zambia. Please help us spread the word about this collective effort and get your country on the map.
- Please encourage those in your professional circles to register for the FREE and VIRTUAL upcoming Global Learning for an Open World conference. Here’s a digital flyer that you can share widely.
- The Call for Proposals ends November 1. This means you have approximately five days to submit your sessions on global education, experiential learning, and other innovative education practices. Present your work, host a panel, or facilitate a discussion on a topic of your choice related to innovation in education.
- We really need volunteers! Please sign up for moderating sessions. Join the volunteer group in our main community for details.
- Many thanks to World Savvy, MY HERO Project, Empatico, Global Nomads Group, Digital Promise, CFR Education, TakingITGlobal, Fulbright Teacher Exchanges, Meg Languages, and our newest partner, the Global Education Benchmark Group, for supporting GLOW! We deeply appreciate their support and recommend that you will explore their resources now and at their conference expo booths in November.
- If your school, organization, or company would like to support this event, it’s not too late! Please review our partnership program information.
- Follow Actionable Innovations Global on social media for news, resources, and updates!
Actional Innovations Global
The Global Learning for an Open World Conference