Your Name and Title: Tóthné Bán Gyöngyi „Dondi”

School or Organization Name: Primary School Balatonboglár

Co-Presenter Name(s):

Area of the World from Which You Will Present: Hungary

Language in Which You Will Present: English or Hungarian

Target Audience(s): Teachers and students

Short Session Description

Help my students to open their eyes to the world  by collaborating students from other countries

Full Session Description

The aim of my project is to open my small students eyes to the world.

To know more about other cultures( music, holidays,food, sports, school life…etc)

Let he world to come through  our window to know more about our small country, Hungary, and our culture

Motivate my students to learn English

we usually meet via skype or on google hangout online and share our cultures with our partners. We give presentations, we play music or sing together more thousand kms far, or we play any simple game to enjoy the meeting

We write , send and get  letters on post, with some photos and some typical Hungarian objects.

We write emails to our partners and by these mails we know more about life in other countries.

We participate in different  projects, make videos, glogsters, slides…or anything we/they want to share our cutures.

This project started 5 years ago, and it won’t be closed. It's  Open, no deadline. It goes continuously.  We are open to all new ideas. That’s the way we learn.

We go to a very small school in a very small town in a Hungary. We play this collaborative game with my students because it can help them to know more  about the world outside, visit other classes, classrooms, meet other students, make friendship. ( otherwise we don’t really have the facility to travelJ this is the only way we can!!!!

Websites / URLs Associated with Your Session:

every collaboration work:www.dondi.wikispaces.com

our skype sessions: www.lifeinourcountries.wikispaces.com

our Hungarian blog/class blog: www.boglarangol.blogspot.com

IMG_20140916_151348.jpg

IMG_20140910_103144.jpg

IMG_20140925_091118.jpg

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –