Join Meg Languages, Digital Promise, and Actionable Innovations Global for a special Twitter chat on Wednesday, November 16th at 8 PM EST! This month's #GlobalEdChat theme is Professional Development for Global Education. During the first portion of the chat, we'll post prompts for #GlobalEdChat participants on best practices in PD, and then we'll move into an audio chat in Twitter Spaces where members of this community will share a preview of their Global Learning for an Open World (GLOW) conference sessions.
To participate, here are the steps:
- Create a Twitter account if you don't have one.
- Use the search box on Twitter and search for #GlobalEdChat.
- At the appointed time, you will see prompts and you can tweet your responses with the hashtag #GlobalEdChat.
- Participants then comment and retweet other people's responses that they find insightful.
- After 30 minutes, we then move into Twitter Spaces for an audio chat led by Meg's Lottie Dowling.
- She will ask a few questions of special guests, and then open the mic to anyone presenting at GLOW that wants to tell the group assembled about their GLOW session. Think of this as a terrific opportunity to entice people to your session!
- The audio portion of #GlobalEdChat will be recorded and available for 30 days afterward.
- Go to this link to set a reminder for the Twitter Spaces part of this event: https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1YqKDoaODdvxV?s=20