Greetings from Argentina!

Hi everybody. It's been a while since I've joined GEC but I haven't realised that we should introduced ourselves here. I'm Sabrina De Vita from Buenos Aires Argentina. I'm 22 years old and I'm a teacher of English as a foreign Language. I have worked in a private language institute teaching kids, adolescents and adults for three years. At the moment, I have changed my job and in one week time I will start working teaching in-companies English for specific purposes. It is a new challenge, let's hope that it turns out well. I love teaching and using new tecjhnologies and internet in my class and doing colaborative projects with my students and students from all over the world. If you enter this blog, you will see some of the projects I did with my students last year: challengeeducation.blogspot.com. It is the institutional blog of the place where I worked last year. As I'm no longer working there I have started my own blog a few months ago, you may have a look at it if you want: sabridv.wordpress.com. Well, I think that's all for now.

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –