Co-Chair

If you would like to receive a certificate to indicate that you attended sessions, you need to do two things AFTER you have attended sessions during the 2014 conference. This information does not apply to archives from previous conferences.

1.  Please fill out this form completely. (THIS WILL BE AVAILABLE AFTER NOVEMBER 17).
  2. You also must post a short reflection (1 detailed paragraph minimum) to your own blog or the blog within the Global Education Conference community: http://www.globaleducationconference.com/profiles/blog/list. You need to include the working link to your post when filling out this form. (DO NOT WRITE A BLOG POST UNTIL YOU'VE ATTENDED A 2014 SESSION).

Failure to follow directions will result in no certificate being made available to you. No notifications will be sent. 

Requests are due by December 1, 2014 and will be emailed to attendees by January 1, 2015. You must request a certificate by filling out the required form after you have attended sessions. A single certificate will be given to participants, not multiple certificates for every session attended.

Presenters, information about your certificate process is posted in the Presenter's Group. 

If you have questions, email Conference Co-Chair Lucy Gray at lucy@lucygrayconsulting.com.

You need to be a member of Actionable Innovations Global to add comments!

Join Actionable Innovations Global

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I moderated at a session and did not receive a certificate.

I filled out a form after the meeting.

Can you assist me please Lucy?

Thank you.

Gale

• Ms,Lucy Gray

Conference Co-Chair

Dear Madam

I write to inform you that I have done all the formalities for getting attendence certificate as you asked for. But matter of regret that I didn't get any certificate that you uploaded.

Please look into the matter to provide me a attendence certificate.Thank you. With kind regards.

• Hi Lucy, I am still waiting for my certificate. I have done everything that needed to be done.

Asra

• Co-Chair

The certificates are posted. See your email and the front page of this web site.

You had to follow the directions precisely listed here: http://www.globaleducationconference.com/forum/topics/attendee-cert.... If you did not fill in the required form, you will not see your name listed. If you did not link to a blog post or to the wrong place, then you will not see your name listed. Certificates are only issued for those who followed instructions. 

• Attendee Certificates

and will be emailed to attendees by January 1, 2015  ???

do you have some news about it ?????

•  I have filled out the form and send it as per instruction.

still waiting for the certificate .

Thanks for your hard effort.

•  Are the certificates available yet?

• Co-Chair

Please read the original post. 

• Hello Lucy, i were a presenter in the education conference and I send the information for the certificate in the form.  I want to now where do I get the certificate. 

Thanks, 

This reply was deleted.