Happy New Year to the Global Education Conference community!
Flat Connections is excited to announce abroad range of online global collaborative projects for 2018. You are invited to browse the latest NEWSLETTER,
- EXPLORE all of these global projects in more detail via the Flat Connections website. We have created an interactive timeline, embedded on the website, but also available online via the H5P site. Make sure you put it into full-screen mode for best effect. This will help you PLAN to join one or more projects this year.
- DISCUSS the possibilities with others in your school - build persuasive arguments around learning objectives, curriculum objectives and state/national standards - you know global collaborative learning aligns with much of what you do in the classroom already in terms of literacy, ICT skills, global competency and intercultural understanding
- ENCOURAGE others in your school to join you and take advantage of one of the Bronze, Silver or Gold subscription levels. If you are a 'lone wolf' in your school don't worry, the Teacherpreneur subscription is a cost-effective entry into a supportive community of other networked global educators
- APPLY to join a Flat Connections global project NOW - 2018-1 projects start in February, March and April. 2018-2 projects start in August, September and October. So much choice! So many possibilities! Make sure you READ the global projects web page first and choose a subscription level, then APPLY via the Flat Connections shop.
- ASK QUESTIONS - come to the online information meeting at the end of January (invitation RSVP via the newsletter) - meet Julie Lindsay and the Flat Connections Project Managers - ask questions, find out exactly what you need to know to be able to join
Make 2018 the year of onlien global collaboration - ask how Flat Connections can help you do this.
CEO and Founder, Flat Connections