All Discussions (4283)

Sort by

Another Newbie

Hi, I am Lisa from Wyoming. I am a k-5 technology teacher, mother, wife and student. I am half way through a master's degree in Educational technology. My passion is Global Education. I think educational technology and global ed. go hand-in-hand. I h

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 1
Co-Chair

NETS Refresh

For those of you attending NECC, you might be interested in the follow meetings regarding ISTE's technology standards. My understanding is that the student standards are being released at NECC, and that the other standards for admins and teachers wil

Read more…
0 Replies
Views: 6

Just Getting Started

Hi! I'm just beginning to engage on this site and am very interested in collaborating with other "likeminded" educators who appreciate the value of students making connections across the globe. My school is working on a project called "World VIllage"

Read more…
4 Replies

Hi I'm new!

...and not quite sure if I'm clicking the right buttons / writing this in the right place. Anyway my name is Jo Rhys-Jones and I teach in a tiny tiny Primary school in Devon. I have a whole KS2 class (ages 7-11 inclusive) and we have introduced langu

Read more…
0 Replies

Howdy!

My name is Miguel Guhlin, and I'm excited about the possibilities of conversations resulting from lots of folks being in the same virtual space...I currently serve as a Director of Instructional Technology for large, urban district in San Antonio, Tx

Read more…
0 Replies